Friday, June 3, 2011

Green Rain Boots

My wonderful full of life almost 3 years old son has these green frog rain boots, he has this weird obsession with them.  He will not let them go for anything. He has a kung fu death grab on these things, he wants to sleep with them, spend all day in them and even bathe with them! I can't lie it's pretty cute that he thinks they are the greatest thing in the world, but there is one problem......

    They make his feet STINK!!

Sitting here just thinking about having to take them off to give him a bath tonight is making me nauseous! We have tried putting socks on him, he'll take them off and put the boots right back on. I even one day hid them but some how he found them. I really think the only thing to do is burn them..........I can't because he just loves them. When he wears them you can tell he thinks he is the coolest cat on the block!

Here's to a happy kid, stinky feet and the enjoys of motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that mixing baking soda, baby powder and corn starch together and rub it all over the boots, then letting them sit over night can help with the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Susan! I will have to give it a try :) They are getting really bad!

    ReplyDelete